"A springboard for an international future"
The International School of Angers is an independent bilingual institution; school and leisure center, which welcomes children from 2 years of kindergarten until their entry to college.
ISA is an establishment which, through intellectual learning and the overall development of the child, seeks to ensure that each child can flourish and move towards a future that resembles them. A school where the quality of Education with a capital E is built on a daily basis through collaborative work with families.
Our mission :
- Educate and transmit to children.
- Make each child emerge his qualities and skills.
- Help each child find their own motivation in order to develop their potential.
- Transmit to students respect for their culture and that of others.
- Allow, through French and English lessons, to access a world of possibilities.
REGISTRATIONS DURING THE YEAR
Registrations during the year are possible.
Contact the director Pauline Bouyer at 09 87 55 75 54.
OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY JUNE 5, 2021
Meet us at our open house from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For more information, contact us on 09 87 55 75 54